- Place the box open-side up.
- Cut around the sleigh with scissors.
- Measure the width of the sleigh.
- Cut two straws to match the width of the sleigh, and two straws to match the length of the sleigh.
- Paint the sleigh, seats and drinking straws with the acrylic paint.
- Turn the sleigh upside-down.
One may also ask, how many reindeer pull Santa’s sleigh? eight reindeer
One may also ask, what color is Santa’s sleigh?
How do you draw a Christmas tree?
Start by drawing a inverted V shape (or unfinished A).
- Draw a curved line connecting the open ends of your shape.
- Draw a similar, yet slightly larger shape under the first one.
- And another, slightly larger than the second one.
- Draw a star at the top and trunk at the bottom.
How do you make a sleigh out of pallets?
1/2-Pallet Sled Find a pallet! Cut the pallet in half along the center stringer board. Use leftover pallet wood to fill in the gaps on top. Remove the bottom deck boards. Drill a hole for a tow rope. Curve the ends. Sand it to avoid splinters, and optionally, apply ski wax along the stringer boards.
How do you make a Santa sleigh out of cardboard?
STEPS 1Find a box. Find a small or medium-sized block-shaped box to make into a sleigh. 2Make a sleigh pattern. Place the box on a sheet of paper. 3Make a pair of sleigh outlines. Cut out the sleigh pattern. 4Draw a pair of straight lines. 5Cut out the sleigh. 6Glue the flaps. 7Make a seat. 8Paint the sleigh.
How do you make a paper reindeer step by step?
Steps Start with a square sheet of paper. Fold it across one diagonal, and unfold it again. Fold one side of the square to meet the line made by the diagonal fold. Repeat the previous two steps for the remaining sides of the square without unfolding anything.
How do you draw Santa step by step?
How to Draw Santa! Step 1: Draw a beard. Start by drawing a big bushy beard. Step 2: Draw a hat. Add a long sausage shape above the beard. Step 3: Draw the head. Just add a couple of ever so slightly curved lines joining the beard and hat together. Step 4: Draw some eyes. Step 5: Draw a nose. Step 6: Draw a mouth. Step 7: Draw a Jacket.